TeamViewer is used to log in to the computer remotely for setup.
1. Download and install Team Viewer from http://teamviewer.com
2. A typical install is sufficient. Select 'personal' use on setup.
3. After installation is complete, run teamviewer and set up your personal password.
Go to Extras menu, then Options
- Click on Advanced on the left side.
4. Enter the Personal Password (for unattended access) that was provided to you by your project manager/support and confirm it.
5. Click OK to complete the setup. You do not need to create an email address if asked.
6. Turn off SLEEP mode on Windows using the guide below
7. Message us back the full TeamViewer ID and confirm the password has been set on the computers. Once the Pw has been set, it will NOT show on the screen below. Every time TeamViewer opens it will show a different password. However, once the Personal Password (for unattended access) is set it will work to gain access at all times.
The TeamViewer ID can be found here when you open up the application: