For pricing for these features and whether it's included in your package, refer to Tan-Link Monthly Packages.
- Click below to see all available texting capabilities and options.
- Texting Features
Online store and Online Appointments
- Fully integrated online store to sell any product or service online
- No website is required, everything is built into the system
- Sell by Text and Sell by Email - send links directly to a customer to purchase and have them show up on their account automatically
- Sell EFTs and any other package, specify any additional instructions that the staff can see when this customer comes in (example, sell specific product).
- Allow coupon codes for discounts
- Allow online appointments for any services, send automatic 2 hour and 24-hour customizable reminders to ensure appointments are kept.
Automatic Billing and Redraft Options
- Draft on certain days of the month
- Charge prorate to that date
- Or charge prorate plus 1 month upfront
- Draft daily charge, no prorating. Draft the same day next month (except for 29th-31st, those days signups run on the 28th).
- Redraft on fixed dates in a month
Goals and Targets
- Track goals, targets and motivate staff by providing them up to date numbers on their performance. See the various options available in Goals and Reports for the Front Screen Right Side Windows
- A single nightly business analysis report that captures everything about your business in one report
- Capabilities to assign parts of reports to an employee to assign ownership
- Shows numbers for this month, this month last year, this year to date, last year to date and a rolling 1-year window
- Total Sale
- Today's Sale
- EFT/Autobill Revenue
- EFT Health (EFT % of Revenue)
- Online Sales
- Product Sales
- Other Sales
- ISA Usage
- EFTs Sold
- EFTs Cancelled
- Freeze Count
- Unfreeze Count
- EFTs Cancel/Sold Ratio
- Membership Close Percentage (MCP)
- Product Per Client Average (PPCA)
- New Customer Count
- Unique Tanner Count
- 1-Year Per Customer Average
- ISA - By Employee
- MCP - By Employee
- PPCA - By Employee
- MCP - Missed Opportunities
- Bonus - By Store
- Bonus - By Employee
- Tips - By Store
- Tips - By Employee
- Session Count - By Store
- Session Count - By Employee
- Services Count - By Store
- Services Count - By Employee
- Product Sales - By Product
- Package Sales - By Package
- Other Sales - Details
- Setup checklists to show up on the main screen and allow staff to check things off
- Allows responses to be required for certain items
- Allows pictures to be sent (requires multimedia option MMS enabled) for certain things that are easily missed or overlooked
Automated Rotating Inventory Counting
- Count items easily by rotating the counting slowly and throughout the day.
- Employees count the items show and if there is a mismatch, it can be reported and addressed promptly.
- See the full inventory count and the last person to have counted it to allow full accountability and prevent product theft.
Mass Emails and Email Blasts
- Integration with Mailchimp for Mass Emails
- See Integrations with Tan-Link below for more detail.
Schedules and Check-in System
- Schedule with employee shift notification night before the shift, a test check-in system that requires staff to check in by text to ensure a timely opening of your salon. If the check-in is not received, a manager can be notified to take action. In addition, you can view the status of each store and the time the employee logged in on the main screen when this is enabled.
- Integration with When I Work for Staff Scheduling (See integration section below).
- Allow fingerprints to be used to verify that the right customer is using the account.
Reward point options
- Click below to see all available options for rewards.
- In-Store-Account Money (ISA) & Bonus Bucks options
Automatic Options on Sticky Notes
You can be set up to receive any of these notifications automatically from the system sticky notes.
- Account Notes from the previous day
- Account Changes from the previous day
- Account On Hold
- New Customers from previous day
- Checklist Item Notes - from automated checklists
- New Accounts with no sale from previous day
- New Accounts with no sessions logged from previous day
- Product Inventory Mismatch report from previous day
- Inventory Adjustment Report from previous day
- Minimum Stock Warning
- Show a ticker at the bottom of your screen that tracks your ongoing sale and transactions to monitor activity.
24-Hour Kiosk Access
- Allow customers to use iPad to check themselves in during off-hours or unattended access.
Integrations with Tan-Link
Basecamp is a real-time communication tool that helps teams stay on the same page, assign tasks and schedules, share documents, among other benefits.
It also has an app that can be installed to receive notifications of assignments and messages.
With to-do lists, calendaring, due dates, and file-sharing, Basecamp provides a way for teams to keep track of priorities and actionable items.
To learn more about Basecamp, visit https://basecamp.com
If you have never used Basecamp before, here is a 2-minute intro to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su5xAZHF114Please see the following guide on how to integrate Basecamp Application with your Tan-Link Site.
MailchimpTan-Link connects to Mail Chimp to send mass emails.
Mail Chimp allows extensive functionality for building professional email content and run campaigns from there. This integration is not required, however, it can be done depending on your site needs.
Please see the guide below on this integration and how to set it up:
When I Work
Tan-Link has built-in schedules that are sufficient for most salons. However, we can integrate with When I Work for Staff Scheduling purposes.
If you wish to use an external employee scheduling system that provides an app and other features visit the When I Work website for details and cost.
Once the integration is made with your site, any scheduling done in When I Work will populate into Tan-Link and then the Shift Reminders and Check-In texts can be utilized.
**Please note you must have the ENTERPRISE package with When I Work for this integration to work
- Talent LMS (Learning Management System)
Tan-Link can integrate with Talent LMS, an external learning management system to automate your training, complete courses, take tests, submit assignments, etc.
The results of the tests can be shown on the main screen to show course progress.
Visit Talent LMS for details and costs and see the guide below for more information on this integration:
There is a FREE Talent LMS account that allows 5 users and up to 10 courses.
If you set up a FREE account we can import STAFF training courses into your site for training/testing purposes to teach them how to use your software.
Once your Talent LMS account has been set up, please provide the following:
TalentLMS API key.