For pricing for these features and whether its included your package, refer to Tan-Link Monthly Packages.
- Click below to see all available texting capabilities and options.
- Texting Features
Online store and Online Appointments
- Fully integrated online store to sell any product or service online
- No website required, everything built into the system
- Sell by Text and Sell by Email - send links directly to a customer to purchase and the have it show up on their account automatically
- Sell EFTs and any other package, specify any additional instructions that the staff can see when this customer comes in (example, sell specific product).
- Allow coupon codes for discounts
- Allow online appointments for any services, send automatic 2 hour and 24 hour customizable reminders to ensure appointments are kept.
Automatic Billing and Redraft Options
- Draft on certain days of the month
- Charge prorate to that date
- Or charge prorate plus 1 month up front
- Draft daily charge, no prorate. Draft the same day next month (except for 29th-31st, those days signups run on the 28th).
- Redraft on fixed dates in a month
Goals and Targets
- Track goals, targets and motivate staff by providing them up to date numbers on their performance. See the various options available in Goals and Reports for the Front Screen Right Side Windows
- A single nightly business analysis report that captures everything about your business in one report
- Capabilities to assign parts of reports to an employee to assign ownership
- Shows numbers for this month, this month last year, this year to date, last year to date and a rolling 1-year window
- Total Sale
- Todays Sale
- EFT/Autobill Revenue
- EFT Health (EFT % of Revenue)
- Online Sales
- Product Sales
- Other Sales
- ISA Usage
- EFTs Sold
- EFTs Cancelled
- Freeze Count
- Unfreeze Count
- EFTs Cancel/Sold Ratio
- Membership Close Percentage (MCP)
- Product Per Client Average (PPCA)
- New Customer Count
- Unique Tanner Count
- 1-Year Per Customer Average
- ISA - By Employee
- MCP - By Employee
- PPCA - By Employee
- MCP - Missed Opportunities
- Bonus - By Store
- Bonus - By Employee
- Tips - By Store
- Tips - By Employee
- Session Count - By Store
- Session Count - By Employee
- Services Count - By Store
- Services Count - By Employee
- Product Sales - By Product
- Package Sales - By Package
- Other Sales - Details
Training and Learning Management System (LMS)
- Connect to an external learning management system to automate your entire training. Tan-Link integrates with Talent LMS (talentlms.com) where you can oraganize your courses and contents, assign and have staff complete course, take tests, submit assignments etc. The results of the tests are shown on the main screen in TL to show course progress.
- Check Talent LMS for details and costs.
- Setup checklists to show up on the main screen and allow staff to check things off
- Allows responses to be required for certain items
- Allows pictures to sent (requires multimedia option MMS enabled) for certain things that are easily missed or overlooked
Automated Rotating Inventory Counting
- Count items easily by rotating the counting slowly and throughout the day.
- Employees count the items show and if there is a mismatch, it can be reported and addressed promptly.
- See the full inventory count and the last person to have counted it to allow full accountability and prevent product theft.
Mass Emails and Email Blasts
- Click below to see all available mass email options
- Integration with Mailchimp for Mass Emails
Schedules and Check-in System
- Schedule with employee shift notification night before the shift, a test check-in system that requires staff to check in by text to ensure a timely opening of your salon. If the check-in is not received, a manager can be notified to take action. In addition, you can view the status of each store and the time the employee logged in on the main screen when this is enabled.
- Integration with When I Work for Staff Scheduling
- The built-in schedules are sufficient for most salons. However, if you wish to use an external employee scheduling system that provides an app and other features. For further details on this, visit When I Work website for details and cost.
- Allow fingerprints to be used to verify that the right customer is using the account.
Reward point options
- Click below to see all available options for rewards.
- In-Store-Account Money (ISA) & Bonus Bucks options
Automatic Options on Sticky Notes
You can be setup to receive any of these notifications automatically from the system sticky notes.
- Account Notes from previous day
- Account Changes from previous day
- Account On Hold
- New Customers from previous day
- Checklist Item Notes - from automated checklists
- New Accounts with no sale from previous day
- New Accounts with no sessions logged from previous day
- Product Inventory Mismatch report from previous day
- Inventory Adjustment Report from previous day
- Minimum Stock Warning
- Show a ticker at the bottom of your screen that tracks your ongoing sale and transactions to monitor activity.
24-Hour Kiosk Access
- Allow customers to use ipad to check themselves in during off-hours or unattended access.