- Send a request to support to send FixMeit Unattended Access Setup.exe file
- Download the Unattended Access file supplied by support.
- Once downloaded, click on the download popup and select Open in folder.
- Double click on the downloaded "FixMeit Unatended Access Setup.exe" fie.
- Once opened, you will be prompted to allow FixMe to make changes to your computer, select "Yes".
- FixMe will then install itself and prompt with the following message:
- To maintain access when needed, you will need to turn off SLEEP mode on Windows. For assistance with turning off Sleep mode, please review the following guide: https://www.support.com/how-to/how-to-turn-off-sleep-mode-in-windows-11632
- Once complete, notify Support with the IP address provided by http://www.whatsmyip.org so that Support can complete setup on their end.**
**Please do not go directly to FixMe or download any additional software.
You do not need to create an account or log in. The installation file is ready to be installed and used with no additional steps.
**If you are installing this on more than one PC, please open Notepad on the PC and note if it is the T-Max PC or a 2nd PC.