- Reach out to support requesting the FixMe.It Setup file.
- Download the FixMe file supplied by support on all computers to be used with tan-Link.
- Once the download is finished, click on the downloaded file popup located on the bottom left.
(If nothing happens, you can click the arrow and select "Open in Folder", then double click on the "FixMeit Unatended Access Setup.exe" file)
- Once you click on it, you will be prompted to allow FixMe to make changes to your computer, select "Yes".
- FixMe will then install and display the following notification.
- Please turn off SLEEP mode on Windows if not done yet. This will allow us to maintain access when needed.
-For assistance with turning off Sleep mode, please review the following guide: https://www.support.com/how-to/how-to-turn-off-sleep-mode-in-windows-11632
- Once complete, please visit http://www.whatsmyip.org and notify support by providing the IP address obtained.
**Please do not go directly to FixMe or download any additional software from their website.
-You do not need to create an account or log in.
-The installation file is ready to be installed and used with no additional steps.
If you are installing this on more than one PC, please open Notepad on the PC and note if it is the T-Max PC or a 2nd PC.